Numbness in the Legs and Arms
People who have neck and low back problems will often also have the symptoms of numbness in the legs and arms. Maple healthcare Vietnam uses a computerized spinal scanner to show our doctors exactly where the area of pressure is. We use the best technology to give the best diagnosis and treatment your body numbness problem.
Numbness in the legs and arms is caused when there is enough pressure on the nerves to cause a lack of communication from the brain to that part of the body. When the brain can feel something it tells you by giving you numbness and other sensations. Often these areas in the body that cause your problems are overlooked because we focus on the area of pain. Most people will feel numbness in the legs and arms when they are sitting in bad postural positions for a long period of time.
Many people will find out that they have a herniated disc or disc bulge that relates to the symptoms in their arms and legs. This is due to extreme muscular pressure on the affected disc which pushes its contents onto the corresponding nerves for that disc. The true way to solve the problem of numbness in the legs and arms is to find the area of nerve compression and relieve it.
Maple Healthcare Vietnam uses a computerized spinal scanner to show our doctors exactly where the area of pressure is.
Common Causes of numbness in the legs and arms:
There can be many reasons for this symptom which can all be treated by the Chiropractors here at Maple Vietnam:
- Being in a seated or standing position for too long of a time period.
- A nerve injury involving the neck or low back can cause numbness into the extremities very easily.
- A herniated disc can cause pressure on the spinal nerves resulting in numbness or pain.
- Enlarged blood vessels can compress peripheral nerves.
- A lack of proper blood flow due to increased muscle tension in painful areas will cause a range of symptoms which include numbness.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome from excessive typing or detailed work with the hands
- Migraines Headaches
- Higher than normal levels of potassium, calcium, or sodium in the blood.
- Insufficient vitamin B12 or other vitamins.
- Side effects of medications
A nerve injury involving the neck or low back can cause numbness into the extremities very easily.
Maple Healthcare Vietnam special method of examination will find the area or nerve interference easily and effectively. Our method of muscle and nerve system diagnosis has been developed specifically for this type of problem. Using MMT, decompression and specific Chiropractic adjustments we can give you back full feeling, so you can enjoy a healthy full life without numbness in the legs and arms.
Specific Chiropractic adjustments we can give you back full feeling in your arms and legs so you can enjoy a healthy full life without numbness.
If you have chronic numbness please come in for a complimentary evaluation and nerve scan today