With all the plane, train, bus excursions and endless sightseeing, perhaps travel fatigue or a chronic pain situation has developed? If you are suffering and need immediate relief or Chiropractic Care in Vietnam when traveling, Maple Healthcare Center is the place to go with confidence.
Vietnam offers hundreds of fascinating sites to explore and enjoy!
Beautiful beach and warm water of Nha Trang
Vietnam is a travel connoisseur’s delight, one of the most affordable destinations on the planet. The bang for your buck you’ll realize here is astounding! Just ask any one of the 10 million or so folks that visit this diverse and enchanting, Indochinese gem every year.
Although Vietnam is still developing, there are literally hundreds of fascinating places to explore and enjoy! The beautiful beaches and warm waters of Nha Trang, Da Nang, Mui Ne, together with all their delicious seafood options will be unforgettable. The magnificent rain forests, maize of waterways, unbelievable granite pinnacles of Ninh Binh is a paradise found. Let’s not forget the world’s largest cave system near Quang Binh and the remote mountainous region of Sapa! Where you’ll find otherworldly, rice terraces and a unique blend of native cultures and rugged beauty! Surely your experiences will take your breath away and leave you feeling amazed and dazed for weeks, maybe longer.
Of course traveling can be hard on the body! The intensity of your escapades can wreak havoc on your sense of wellbeing. Which can leave you feeling out of balance and suffering, from intense fatigue. There is always the possibility (God forbid) a serious injury or other physical disorder can occur? Like a digestive problem, low blood pressure, headaches, sleeping difficulties or other pain – discomfort that requires professional intervention. The sum of which can leave you feeling physically drained and emotionally depleted, potentially impacting you for months.
Reversing the effects of travel fatigue with chiropractic care and support!
Travel can be tough for your body so you need Chiropractic Care to relieve the pain & fatigue
If after a few weeks on your holiday trail your feeling unusually wiped out or over tired from all your travel adventures? Need some relief from all the walking, hiking and amped up eating, drinking and exotic activity you’ve experienced? Perhaps it would be a good idea to stop by one of the Maple Healthcare centers in HCMC! Therefore, a quick exam and basic body tune-up may be all that’s needed to restore your sense of wellbeing.
The Maple Healthcare team offers a non-invasive holistically, whole body approach to Chiropractic care in Vietnam. They can help release discomfort or pain in your body very quickly in most cases, using a wide range of treatments and techniques.
Whether its stress, organic dysfunction, muscle tension reduction or you are being physically limited by environmentally induced headaches? Perhaps you are experiencing a misalignment in your spine? Maybe you are suffering chronic or recurring neck, back, arms, legs, joint pain, other neuro – musculoskeletal issues or disorders? The dedicated Doctors and therapists at Maple can assist you by providing you with a full spectrum of chiropractic care. They’ll make sure your nervous system returns to a state of balance and you overall sense of wellness is effectively restored.
In essence they will have you back on your feet and on the road again in no time, barring any serious complications unfolding with your current health condition.
You’ll soon be feeling revived, invigorated and whole. Also ready willing and able to forge ahead on new and exciting adventures deeper into the heart of Vietnam.
Why should I choose Maple Healthcare for my chiropractic care?
The Chiropractors at Maple Healthcare are all experienced, practiced Doctors
- Maple Healthcare Centers are located in three convenient locations in HCMC, in District 3, 5 and 7. So wherever you are in the city we’re close by to help
- Each of our offices are modern, bright, clean, comfortable and are furnished with professional state of the art equipment
- The Chiropractors at Maple Healthcare are all experienced, practicing Doctors. Specializing in the fields of traditional Chiropractic, Holistic Healthcare and Wellness, Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture and more. Collectively they share over 6 decades of hands on experience with each patient they touch
- Our patient’s will experience, sensitive, alternative, non-invasive and high-tech chiropractic care and services at all our clinics
- The Maple team places a heightened focus on advocating the benefits of self-responsibility. Encouraging healthy lifestyle practices to patients, to insure they realize peak physical performance and mind, body and spirit optimization
- Our physio and massage therapists, support staff of receptionists, administrative and marketing team are all bilingual. We provide our patients with skilled, compassionate care and are enthusiastic – passionate about their work
- When you first walk into one of the Maple Healthcare offices the high energy and positive feeling will be palpable. You’ll feel welcomed, relaxed and cared for from the moment you arrive, until your treatment is complete
- The Chiropractic Care and services you’ll experience at Maple is state of the art. It’s comparable or more advanced than what you’d expect to receive in the USA, Europe or other western countries. In fact, our clinics are staffed by Chiropractors from the America, France and Germany
- For foreigners who are familiar with chiropractic care, our doctors specialize in the following techniques: Gonstead, Upper Cervical “Toggle”, Thompson, Applied Kinesiology, Network Spinal Analysis (NSA), Diversified and more
Traveling in a developing country like Vietnam isn’t the easiest experience. The results of a full travel itinerary can be a bit taxing even for veteran vagabonds. However, it’s definitely worth any extra effort you extend just to see and feel it all.
In conclusion, in the midst of your adventures if you find yourself in need of chiropractic care, or one of the other related wellness services offered! Just remember, we’ve got your back and will support you through your healing process at Maple Healthcare Vietnam!
Bon Voyage and Happy Trails to you from the Maple team!