Chiropractic care was first introduced in Vietnam in a big way about 10 years ago, and it quickly became popular by men and women of all age groups. Maple Healthcare opened its first center over 5 years ago, since then over 5000 patients have received various treatments with satisfying results.
The application of chiropractic medicine – treatments, as a viable alternative to typical medical care for most physical-structural-muscular issues and pain has been common in the west for decades. It’s effectiveness, minus complex surgical procedures, costly medications – hospitalization, soon was the preference of people in the know for numerous other debilitating diseases, painful ailments and repetitive disorders.
At Maple Healthcare District 2 will be expanding our touch and like our other Maple Healthcare chiropractic centers throughout the city, you’ll receive the care you expect and deserve.
Key Points of discussion:
- Our new center, Maple Healthcare District 2: Assuring care-service-results
- About Maple Healthcare Vietnam
- Basic benefits of chiropractic care: Wellness for all
- Achieving optimal lifestyle balance with chiropractic care
Welcome Maple Healthcare District 2: Care, service, results
In order to reach more customers and introduce them to safe, effective, state of the art chiropractic care and treatment, Maple Healthcare is proud to open its newest clinic.
Its conveniently located at 19 Dang Huu Pho, Thao Dien ward, District 2.
Maple Healthcare District 2 with its modern facilities and experienced-professional staff is ready to serve its new community.
The Maple Healthcare District 2 team is committed to providing the best care possible and insuring you have a positive chiropractic experience.
Some of the advantages to this new location are as follows:
- It’s very close to Xa lo Ha Noi – one of the city’s main roads
- Maple Healthcare District 2 is located close to the Metro rapid transit first line, connecting Bến Thành Market and Suối Tiên Park in District 9.
- It’s also near the high-end residential area of Thao Dien ward in district 2, and another prestigious property by Frasers Development Co. – the international arm of Frasers Centrepoint Limited (FCL) from Singapore.
- Patients who live in district 2, Binh Thanh, Phu Nhuan, Thu Duc, Go Vap, district 9 and other nearby provinces like Dong Nai and Binh Duong won’t need to travel far for a treatment.
Maple Healthcare Vietnam
Maple Healthcare clinics were conceived, designed and staffed, to provide a unique brand of chiropractic care and services which most effectively support the needs of their patients. In addition to the tried – true commonly offered chiropractic treatments, Maple also provides, Ultrasound, Electrotherapy, DTS Spinal Decompression Therapy, Myo-vision, Acupuncture and more.
Many highly skilled and competent chiropractors-doctors, therapists and other practitioners have been recruited from distant lands to create the Maple Healthcare team. Some venturing from the USA, France, Italy, Ireland and Vietnam, specifically to help raise awareness and provide the benefits of chiropractic medicine for their varied clientele. These seasoned professionals, some of which have accrued more than 20 years of experience in the field of chiropractic medicine.
Unfortunately, it’s a fact that people don’t usually receive the personal medical attention or advice they typically want and need. In our currently accelerated – overcrowded world reality most clinics are limited to providing care – treatments, based on a brief exam – quick diagnosis which results in the administration of medication.
Dr. Paul D’Alfanso – Director of Maple Healthcare Vietnam laments, “These days there is often little to no interaction between Doctors and their patient’s.” He further states, “I believe the time required for the interaction process is extremely useful – valuable and will help me understand my patient’s specific needs more clearly. I pledge that I will always take the time to communicate and listen to the concerns and discuss the progress being made with each of my patient’s.”
The Maple Healthcare staff of highly trained and caring chiropractors, therapists and office personal have made it their mission to help you to maintain a balanced healthy life.
10 Common benefits of chiropractic care
- Relief from pain (chronic or transitory)
- Stimulates increased energy levels
- Balances and strengthens your immune system
- Improves or eliminates postural mis-alignments
- Helps reduce and normalize blood pressure
- Relieves stress (physical, emotional, chemical)
- Improves the quality of sleep by reducing or eliminating sleeplessness-insomnia
- Balances mood swings – disorders
- Helps stimulate optimal mental health-overall wellness
- Improves digestion
Chiropractic Care includes a wide spectrum of specialized treatments and healing methods that can benefit everyone from a new born child to an elderly adult. Whether you’re trying to obtain or maintain optimal health (physical-emotional-mental balance). Regular chiropractic care is an all-inclusive, universally effective, non-invasive healing system that will help you reach your goals.
What patients are sharing about Maple Healthcare Vietnam: Excerpts from actual reviews
- Dr. Paul is the best, he was able to treat my dislocated shoulder within one visit. He also gave me detailed instructions on how to care for it myself at home.
- The locations are great, the doctors and support staff were all friendly and supportive and it was easy to make an appointment.
- I would recommend Maple to anyone who is looking for a great chiropractor in HCMC.
- I’m very happy with the session I received. My new acupuncturist and traditional medicine doctor, Dr. Steve is really good, knowledgeable and explains, how his treatments work.
- Easily accessible and professional staff. Modern, clean, friendly and comfortable
Maple Healthcare District 2 and our other clinic locations in HCMC are ready, willing and able to help you alleviate your pain. Feel free to contact us for immediate chiropractic care, general wellness counseling – techniques and nutritional balancing.